8.1. Release 0.5 (2013-03-16)¶
- Rewrite emitter for Client: replace mystic sessions that hides some detail with explicit need of yielding Header and Terminator records;
- Fix emitter usage with infinity loop;
- Use timer based on scheduled tasks instead of threading.Timer;
- Remove internal states routine;
- Improve overall stability;
- Client now able to send data by chunks and with bulk mode, sending all records with single message;
- Code cleanup;
8.2. Release 0.4.1 (2013-02-01)¶
- Fix timer for Python 2.x
8.3. Release 0.4 (2013-02-01)¶
- Fix astm.codec module: now it only decodes bytes to unicode and encodes unicode to bytes;
- Add records dispatcher for server request handler;
- Add session support for astm client emitter;
- Repeat ENQ on timeout;
- Code cleanup and refactoring;
- Set minimal Python version to 2.6, but 3.2-3.3 also works well.
8.4. Release 0.3 (2012-12-15)¶
- Refactor OmniLab module;
- Rename astm.proto module to astm.protocol;
- Add support for network operation timeouts;
- Client now better communicates with ASTM records emitter;
- Improve logging;
- Code cleanup;
- More tests for base functionality.
8.5. Release 0.2 (2012-12-11)¶
- Fork, mix and refactor asyncore/asynchat modules to astm.asynclib module which provides more suitable methods to implement asynchronous operations for our task;
- Implement ASTM client and server that handles common protocol routines.
8.6. Release 0.1 (2012-12-09)¶
- Base decode/encode functions for ASTM data format;
- Small object model mapping based on couchdb-python solution that helps to design records as classes, access to fields by name alias and provide autoconversion between Python objects and ASTM raw values;
- Add demo support of OmniLab LabOnline product.